Find Your F*CKYEAHRegular price $28.00 Save $-28.00
Stop Censoring Who You Are and Discover What You Really Want
by Alexis Rockley
A bold guide to finding your unique purpose and uncensored self, Find Your F*ckyeah disrupts today's warm, fuzzy brand of #selfcare and "Just be you!" personal growth trends, translating the hard science of happiness for a generation that speaks emoji.
Despite everything society says, you are not a living brand, you do not have to have one passion/purpose/calling, and no amount of #selfcare is going to change your life.
In Find Your F*ckyeah, Alexis Rockley uses guided scientific experiments and refreshing wit to prove why one-size-fits-all success formulas and trendy morning routines won't keep us happy—and shows us how to find what will.
A must-read if any of this sounds like you:
• You regularly bounce back and forth between boredom and stress, only to level out at a vegetative, exhausted state
• You find yourself annoyed that your time isn't your own because you're busy making a living
• You like having time to yourself, but hate being alone without an Internet connection
• You sometimes feel confident in the life choices you've made (i.e., education, career, relationships), but you can't help feeling like where you're "at" in life is somehow. not enough
• You want practical advice on how to be happier, but you're annoyed by the vague, generic advice of traditional self-help books