The BKR 500ML is a stunning water bottle with a unique history and endless health benefits!
In 2006, Tal Winter and Kate Cutler were two best girlfriends who always believed that inner and outer beauty were connected and that hydration was the foundation of both. Back then, they bought water by the case like everyone else around them. But they were fast becoming aware of what would be one of the most important environmental and health issues of their time: the many implications of single use plastics. They made a decision to breakup with single-use plastic water bottles, but they fundamentally disliked the metal and plastic reusable options. In 2011, Tal and Kate launched bkr with a focus on one main concept which in their minds was Beauty 101: drinking water is the foundation for soft, dewy, pretty skin–and wtf–hydrating shouldn’t be so hard. The clean, addictive, cult favorite, small-mouth, original glass water bottle was sustainable and eco at its core, but it also made drinking water blissful and easy for a change and people started noticing. A growing obsession with the pretty little bottle resulted in reports that people were finally truly hydrated and, as a result, they were looking and feeling better. And, as it's said, the rest is history.
- limited edition glass water bottle.
- perfect for: everyday, in the car, gym time.
- 500mL/16oz. 7.9" tall, 3.1" wide, 0.8" opening.
- weighs just under 1lb, with water ~2lb.
- small opening for no-spill sipping.
- bottle: glass + silicone. BPA-free, phthalate-free, fits most cup holders.
- cap: no-leak, BPA-free, phthalate-free plastic with silicone seal.
- dishwasher safe on top rack, store with cap off, don't freeze or microwave.
- 100% adorable + addictive.
Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways and access to events.